The Jerusalem Review of Near East Affairs is looking to expand our growing team and bring on several staff writers. Prospective writers should have an advanced acquaintanceship with the Near East, have some experience blogging, and be familiar with social media. All writing will be done pro bono, but staff writers will gain valuable experience in broadcasting their work on a larger platform. To get more information, please email Grant at: email@example.com
The Review welcomes submissions from passionate readers. In order to be considered for publication, these steps need to be taken:
1. Piece must be between 600-800 words long, in standard opinion-editorial format.
2. If the piece is advocating a position, it must be labeled as “Opinion Piece” at the top, and will therefore be put in the Opinion section of the Review.
3. Hyperlink words, facts, and claims in the article as they relate to the argument. We prefer to have more hyperlinks to reputable sources, as opposed to less, in order to increase the integrity of the piece.
4. Include a quick blurb about yourself, including academic standing, current employment, social media work, etc.
5. Email the piece to firstname.lastname@example.org